Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Big News!

My best friend tried for three years to get pregnant with her daughter and needed some medical intervention in order to do so. After G. was born, Tanya and her husband enjoyed life as a family of three and decided that they did not want to pursue any other fertility treatment to have a second child.
Long story short...
Eight years later, my amazing best friend is PREGNANT without any medical intervention!!!!! I have been keeping this under wraps for the past eight weeks or so and it has been KILLING me!! Today, she had her first BIG ultrasound (12 weeks and 2 days) and it revealed a beautiful, active, and very cute baby swimming around inside of her. How miraculous is that? Honestly, if you didn't believe in miracles before, how can you deny this?
 
I am beyond thrilled for you, Tanya, and I can't wait to share this journey with you...again!!!  Congratulations!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks!! Still trying to wrap my head around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome, wonderful news!!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Tanya!!!

    Baby looks just like you!

    SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, THAT IS SOOOO COOL! He/she is a beautiful miracle indeed! I LOVE the ultrasound pic! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS to Tanya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome news! Congratulations to Tanya and her growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool... congrats to your best friend.

    ReplyDelete