Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Left Alone With Our Socks

I filled K2's Christmas Sock last week and tonight I came home to see that my Christmas sock had been filled as well.

The bad news?

K2 and I have ZERO willpower when it comes to candy and all things sugary.

There has been some fondling of the socks.

There has been some unwrapping of some candy.

There has been some munching.

NO ONE should leave us alone with our socks.

14 comments:

  1. Perhaps just wait to fill the socks? Like until CHRISTMAS!!?

    Youz are silleez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrap my wine in scarf to keep it warm. Poor things are always cold, exposed and empty.

    Technically it was Kristkindl day on the 6th so you are allowed.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...the dilemma of being faced with empty sockage and a full tummy. Could be worse ;0)

    You crack me up, you sock fondler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!! Didn't anybody tell you about Santa Rule: HOHOHO?

    It clearly states that once a Christmas sock has been filled for the year it must be kept filled to overflowing until Christmas day and possibly beyond. Should it mysteriously 'empty' prior to December 25th it must be refilled immediately! Shoud the 'emptying' happen again, please repeat the above steps as many times as necessary!

    Phew...so glad you now know about Christmas Rule: HOHOHO!

    Love ya sweets! (heh...yup, pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sock fondlers should remember to lock those socks away to avoid early fondling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much will power for SOME things...I guess it is all a matter of priorities and sugar IS a priority!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAD, BAD PEOPLE! You are gonna end up with lumps of coal in there if you're not careful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have two socks for Zubin this year. I wouldn't dare put candy in them. He is like a monster for candy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you'll just have to go and fill them up again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard the self replenishing sock is good.

    Hey, if Jesus did it, then I think it's okay...

    just dont put fish in the sock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry I've heard Xmas socks are like Tim Horton's card, they can be filled more than once, wink..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wish i'd thought to put some socks up. i could use a little sugary something right about now. yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. candy and fondling.....sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. funny........came across this post while sitting with a bowl of peanut brittle (someone gave it to us for Christmas) and a big bag of Lindor truffles

    not so big a bag anymore.

    I ate everything in my stocking already
    have moved on to Sean's as well.

    don't think he'll notice though
    his memory isn't so hot :)

    ReplyDelete