K2 is on vacation and will be until January 5th. Lemme say this. He is not a man who can sit still for ANY length of time. As soon as we woke this morning, he took one look at the remnants of the storm that blew threw last night and was out clearing the driveway (and those of our neighbours) in a heartbeat. Currently, he is in the backyard making a tunnel for Bear. I ask you! Don't believe me?
The Starting Point
Stopping to make a snowman
Making the tunnel
The Grand Entrance!
This is why we need children!






Merry Christmas to you! May Santa grant you all your wishes.
ReplyDeleteK2 is too funny and Bear is one lucky kitty.
LOL! Bear's tunnel is a hoot! What a great guy K2 is. Hey bud, if you're ever in the shovelling mood I'm always happy for help with my HUGE driveway. LOL! All clear...now, I nap!
ReplyDeleteAfter 3 storms this week I'm ready for a couple of days without snow...or at least snow that doesn't weigh a ton like today's did. You're a great guy to help out your neighbours.
Merry Christmas friends! Love you so much.
LOL, a tunnel for bear, that is too cute. He looks like he loves it!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and many blessings for 2009...
I have to say I didn't believe you without seeing that picture. We don't have much snow here and The Cat has to play in a large paper yard sack I put down for him.
ReplyDeleteDeuce is officially jealous.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you, K2 and the bear. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is just the CUTEST thing!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you, K2 and Bear!!
Enjoy!
Happy HO HO!!!
ReplyDeleteQuestion - Why would Bear want to go outside - its COLD!!!!
All the best for the holidays!!
I'm off 'till the 5th too and I'm doing NOTHING!!!!
CHEERS!!!
I dressed Miss D up today so I hear ya!
ReplyDeleteSilly kitty...stay inside where it is warm, there are treats and the tap is always dripping.
Keep smilin!
Oh, that's funny. What a great daddy that K2 is!
ReplyDeletethat is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteLOL. I love that.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you!
k
A tunnel for bear...that is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteMy dad made us igloos and ice skating rinks in our yard every winter...yep, K2 is gonna be one fabulous dad!
ReplyDelete(and you can have hot cocoa and sugary sweets ready when they come inside)...