I am sorryandthinking of you :)
You have been in my thoughts and prayers so much...let me know if there is anything else I can do.Love you!
I've been thinking about you all week. I too hope you feel my support and love. ((HUGS)) to both of you.
You've never been far from my thoughts this past week. Love both of you very much...
I am so sorry. I have been thinking a lot about you the past few weeks. And especially today...
Been thinking of you, like you said to me...only an email away. xo
You continue to be on my heart and in my prayers. I've got a little something for you, and I hope to get it out in the mail this coming week.
So sorry...
Hugs... just hugs.
<3
my heart goes out to you.
I am so sorry. Much comfort and hugs.
i don't know what is going on, but i will be praying for you. on my knees.i wish you only good things, and peace. embrace whatever this is- let yourself go in it, so that you can one day let go too...
(((hugs))) sweet friend. Love you so much. Thinking of you and praying for you often.xoxo
Thoughts all week. Hugs today of all days.
I don't know about your loss; just very sorry for the sadness and anger you mentioned. Hope is there for you.Alyson LID 01/27/06
From us to you, our love and support travels to you.Keep smilin!
You know you are in my thoughts.((Hugs))
I am so so so sorry.
I'm so sorry K1 and K2.
I am sorry
ReplyDeleteand
thinking of you :)
You have been in my thoughts and prayers so much...let me know if there is anything else I can do.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I've been thinking about you all week. I too hope you feel my support and love.
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) to both of you.
You've never been far from my thoughts this past week.
ReplyDeleteLove both of you very much...
I am so sorry. I have been thinking a lot about you the past few weeks. And especially today...
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you, like you said to me...only an email away. xo
ReplyDeleteYou continue to be on my heart and in my prayers. I've got a little something for you, and I hope to get it out in the mail this coming week.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...
ReplyDeleteHugs... just hugs.
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeletemy heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. Much comfort and hugs.
ReplyDeletei don't know what is going on, but i will be praying for you. on my knees.
ReplyDeletei wish you only good things, and peace. embrace whatever this is- let yourself go in it, so that you can one day let go too...
(((hugs))) sweet friend. Love you so much. Thinking of you and praying for you often.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thoughts all week. Hugs today of all days.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about your loss; just very sorry for the sadness and anger you mentioned. Hope is there for you.
ReplyDeleteAlyson LID 01/27/06
From us to you, our love and support travels to you.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
You know you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete((Hugs))
I am so so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry K1 and K2.
ReplyDelete