Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reborn

It is my hope that those who followed our journey elsewhere will continue to follow us in this new forum. We will no longer be using our names, so we would ask that those of you who link to us on your sites not use our names in your link.

...Pullquote check...



For reasons beyond our control, we felt it necessary to change our blog address and to create one in which we could be relatively anonymous, and where we could divulge more of ourselves without the fear that others were reading with judgmental eyes.
Looking forward to continuing our journey with all of you.

25 comments:

  1. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

    I too look forward to continuing to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle! Here's to a new beginning with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' here, Kayak numero uno. Or are you Kayak numero dos? :-) Still reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here with you.

    I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do about our blog...hence why Baby L's pics have not been plastered all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dumb question...

    I assume you don't want this blog on any public blogrolls, right? In the meantime, I'll just add you to my bloglines. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog looks wonderful sweetie! Being re-born is pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here....wouldn't leave you for anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So long as we're invited, we'll be there to share with you.

    Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey friends! Glad to be here! Paddling right beside you.

    Ok...let's be honest. It's me. I'm here in a boat with a small motor loaded with pop, chips and chocolate but I promise to throw candy at you every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lookin good
    a new one can be quite refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen so many people have to do this. I am wondering if my time will come.
    It makes me mad - real mad, but like you said, it is out of our control.
    I want to thank yuou for asking me to follow along - esp. since I have no email link on my blog, because of similar reasons!!! But you found me nevertheless - thanks!!!
    Will change my blogline feed to this new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for thinking of us! and of course we will be here!

    Love Catherine's post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey YOU! Got your e-mail (obviously) and am happy to follow you and your kayak anywhere.
    Love this new look...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Catherine is too funny!
    Glad to be following you guys here at Two Kayaks.

    Sandra
    http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look of the new site! I'll be along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anything you tell me will remain top secret. Do you have a screen name?
    Kayak Queen?
    I like the anonyminity factor that lets us go deeper into the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate how this becomes necessary sometimes. I also worry a little about some of the things I put up in relation to my job... but only a select few read from work. So far so good.

    But I'm hanging with ya... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Got my paddle and sunscreen...I'm ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Francesca and Roberto...

    I, too, will paddle wherever you tell us to. Maybe I should get a new secret blog identity, too!

    Off to add you to bloglines!

    Much love,

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remove my mask to reveal my tri identity..dum dum dum...Elvira, Queen of the Night!!!

    Where you paddle to, we are right there in our pedal boat, along for the ride.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you included me and David but not glad that something happened to cause you to become more blog reclusive. I hope this stays the way you want it to--a private party of people you want to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah, I found you. Hope that is OK...anyway, I am sorry that something happened -- I hope it was triggered internally and not by something someone else said or did.

    Looking forward to continuing along.

    ReplyDelete