Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh So Many Butterflies

I am home just long enough to take a quick shower, get into my LBD and then race off for tonight's ceremony with my class. I'm "ascarid".
I hope everything goes well and that the night is as special as my students are. I will post my speech later and pictures will be on my password protected blog tomorrow (when I get a around to PW protecting it). Eeeee!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck tonight! I know how hard you've worked to make sure tonight is great for your students. It will all be worth it in the end. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do good tonight! I said a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! I have no doubt - despite your procrastination (lol) - that all will go PERFECT!

    Your students are very lucky to have you and I hope that they know that!

    Will be looking forward to reading the speech and hopefully some pictures.

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of luck! I'm sure it will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have thought of you and prayed for you tonight! I'm sure you're gonna rock! Looking forward to hearing and seeing it!

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that you had fun!!!! Big hugs from the West Coast...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure it will be a night to rememeber. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm sure you were GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Godo luck! I bet it was a wonderful time!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All caught up with you!

    Wishing you the best :0)

    ReplyDelete